The Admissions Process
- Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame Elementary School (NDES). Our school is located in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and is operated in the traditions of “Community, Collaborative spirit, and intellectual stimulation” so that each student can reach their own personal greatness.
- Our admissions process is conducted in the following way(s):
1. Call the NDES office (570) 421-3651 or inquire by email email@example.com to have information about our school mailed to you.
- 2. Submit an application. Click on the link to access the application and return by mail to:
60 Spangenburg Avenue
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Once an application is received, an Admissions team member will call to schedule a tour and screening.
- • A child spends six hours or more a day at school. Considering this to be a fact, an important step in the admissions process is a tour of our school. Tours are scheduled year round and on an individual basis.
• While we are thrilled to have you visit our website, the website should not take the place of the experience in visiting our school and observing our children, teachers, and staff in action.
• On the day of your scheduled tour, your child(ren) will be screened for admission to Notre Dame Elementary School. This appointment can also be scheduled separately if you prefer.
• Students entering Kindergarten will meet one-on-one with an Admissions team member. Older students will have an opportunity to shadow the grade of entrance, observe some activities of the day and experience a glimpse in the life of a student at NDES. Your child will also meet with an Admissions team member.